TDEE, BMR and BMI Calculator FAQ
How can I use TDEE Calculator? Can I use it to calculate my ideal weight?
The app helps you find out your BMI (Body Mass Index), healthy weight range, BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) and TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) to plan your nutrition, physical activities, set fitness goals, plan weight loss or weight gain. As TDEE + BMR + BMI Calculator keeps calculation history, you may easily view your previous calculations to follow your progress.
Can I input my weight in metric units?
Yes, unlike many similar calculators, Intemodino TDEE Calculator supports both standard or metric units for weight and height.
How to choose your daily activity level
If you are not sure how active you are, use these guidelines below:
- Sedentary (office job) : if you do little or no exercise.
- Light exercise: for those who do exercises 1-3 days/week.
- Moderate exercise: if you fitness plan includes exercising 3-5 days/week.
- Heavy exercise : in case of exercising 6-7 days/week
- Very heavy exercise: daily exercise and physical job, athlete (twice per day).
What formula is used to calculate TDEE?
The calculations are based on the newer Mifflin-St. Jeor equation, the Harris–Benedict equation revised by Mifflin and St Jeor in 1990).