Solving problems with fractions
The fraction calculator app helps you understand and practice:
- adding fractions with the same denominator
- adding fractions with different denominators
- adding two and three fractions
- adding mixed numbers
- subtracting fractions with the same denominator
- subtracting fractions with different denominators
- subtracting fractions and whole numbers
- subtracting mixed numbers
- adding and subtracting three fractions
- multiplying fractions
- multiplying fractions with whole numbers and mixed numbers
- multiplying mixed numbers
- dividing fractions
- dividing fractions with whole numbers
- dividing mixed numbers
To perform operations on more than 3 fractions, use Fraction Calculator XL
. This calculator performs operations with up to 6 fractions and shows detailed solution of the problem. You can use this Fraction Calculator XL to add, subtract, multiply and divide simple and improper fractions and mixed numbers.
If you want to reduce fractions to lowest terms, try our Simplify fractions calculator
To compare two or three fractions, you can use the Compare fractions
app. This calculator lets you compare fractions, improper fractions and mixed numbers.
If you need a calculator that performs operations with integers, fractions, decimals and mixed numbers, use Fraction Pro
. The calculator supports brackets and numbers with exponents.